User report

Dear www4mail, in your Help File you wrote:

> ...All TEXT and HTML files larger than 300kB and smaller than 6 MB will
> automatically get pk-zipped and are subsequently treated as binary files,
> subject to splitting and MIME encoding on delivery...

This is very good.
But can you do possible this: any! TEXT and HTML files I can request,
                              manually get pk-zipped?
For Example:

TO: www4mail-comments@w3.org
Subj: <none>
Body: ZIPPED    (use one option line only!)
      get http://www.ictp.trieste.it/

      ...and i get zipped Htm or Text file of ANY SIZE!!!

      P.S. I have very bad connect, and a lot of Disconnect!!!

      Thanks!!!