Re: Hi Bug-fixer! OK, this probably isn't a bug, rathe

Hi Onime Clement
But I am sending ASKii Text! I am using text-only at the moment, am I not?
html in email sux.
I'm using a 'palm' computer for my email. It's an Apple Newton Message Pad
and my email client is Eudora Pro VI.I and it's strictly text-only.
Anyway, Thanks for the Bellanet web to email service .fantastic. Even if I
can`t get it to search the web, there's no problem, it would only turn a
fantastic service into an awsome service :-)

Regards,
Allan.