www4mail@trieste problem

From: marius stroe <bonno@mail.dnttm.ro>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 22:53:38 +0300
To: <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
hello,
I use some of www4mail servers to receive web pages.
But,from some days ago I can't use www4mail@trieste server becouse
from the source code of html form (page) is missing the following sequence
(at the top of the page):

<FORM METHOD = POST ENCTYPE = "text/plain" ACTION
="mailto:www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it">
<INPUT TYPE = hidden name = XBASE value =
&#34http://cis.csuohio.edu/~somos/asmx86.html&#34 >

So, my command "Get selected document" don't have any effect
(don't generate an auto response mail to www4mail server).

I have to tell that others www4mail servers (stutgart, uganisha,bellanet)
work fine for me.
Could somebody help?
Thanks,
Marius , bonno@mail.dnttm.ro