发件人: Onime Clement <onime@ictp.trieste.it>
收件人: jinys <jinys@nwnu.edu.cn>
抄送: www4mail-comments@w3.org <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
主题: Re: Error400
日期: 2000年3月2日 14:53

1. Change your character set to US-ASCII.
2. Disable HTML sending of messages.

Thanks
Clement

====================================
发件人: www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it <www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it>
收件人: jinys@nwnu.edu.cn <jinys@nwnu.edu.cn>
主题: ERROR REPORT (URL - http://This is a multi-part message in MIME format.)
日期: 2000年3月2日 14:41

Dear User,
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota : 288
Used Quota      : 12
Last access     : text on Thu Mar  2 07:31:58 2000

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://This is a multi-part message in MIME fo
   rmat.
Mail Received   :  Thu Mar  2 07:32:00 2000
Request Process :  Thu Mar  2 07:32:15 2000
Delivery Time   :  Thu Mar  2 07:51:18 2000

HELP TIP:  Please confirm the HOSTNAME, the machine does not exist.

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

WEB <-> E-mail Service by www4mail version: 2.4 running on
wm.ictp.trieste.it
WWW4MAIL Version 2.4: For more information send HELP INFO

Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.

Error 404  - Site not Found - NO DNS Entry found - The require host does not exist
 Bad hostname 'This is a multi-part message in MIME format.'

===============================
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota : 286
Used Quota      : 14
Last access     : text on Thu Mar  2 07:30:16 2000

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-print
   able
Mail Received   :  Thu Mar  2 07:29:48 2000
Request Process :  Thu Mar  2 07:52:42 2000
Delivery Time   :  Thu Mar  2 07:53:43 2000
User Option(s)  :  ximage

HELP TIP:  Please confirm the HOSTNAME, the machine does not exist.

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

WEB <-> E-mail Service by www4mail version: 2.4 running on
wm.ictp.trieste.it
WWW4MAIL Version 2.4: For more information send HELP INFO

Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.

Error 404  - Site not Found - NO DNS Entry found - The require host does not exist
 Bad hostname 'Content-Transfer-Encoding

i9