Bug?

From: Fernando Rodriguez Flores <fernan@ghost.matcom.uh.cu>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:47:55 -0400 (CDT)
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
Hello!

I've been using your service for a long time, and yesterday I made a
request as a postscript (a web page as a postcript: I think this will save
the pictures, won't it?)

The problem is that the returned postscript is not valid! I tried to open
it with several programs (GhostScript, I even tried to convert it to
other format -pdf-) but I get an error message!

Am I doing something wrong, or is it a bug?

Note that I tested several sites, and noone was successfully sent.

Yours,

Fernando Rodriguez