Re: URLs with [&?] characters

Dear Phil,

It would appaer that you are using an old version of www4mail. The latest
version is 2.4p1 and I just test the above URL and it returns the page
fine without problems.
The newer versions of www4mail contain an internal browser and do not
depend on lynx, except when the user requests the get command, where lynx
is used to get a text dump.

Thanks
Clement
Please contact canessae@ictp.trieste.it for instructions on obtaining and