Receiving Web documents as e-mail attachment

From: <luciom@goa1.dot.net.in>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 17:18:35 +0530
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
I have followed your advice re. subj. & am recieving the requested web page as an
attachment but sadly when I click to view the attachment my browser is activated & the
attachment is displayed in .htm format.  Earlier using this technique the document used to be
visible as a complete web page.  Why this change ?
Can you please also tell me in more detail how to obtain the interest messages from the
attachment mentioned above using the `Get Selected Document(s)' button at the footer of
the Web page?