?

From: Макаров Игорь Анатольевич <I.Makarov@beloil.gomel.by>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 10:09:04 +0300
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org
Dear Sir,
I was glad to learn of a possibility to navigate easily in the WWW proposed
by
your server.
But, unfortunately, yesterday I failed to do so.
I ordered URLs (without additional commands) and opened them in attached
form using the Interned Explorer 4.0.
When I selected appropriate topics and pressed the button Get Selected
Documents,
a window opened with e-mail message form having the server address but with
EMPTY BODY AND NO SUBJECT. Neither were available URLs of the needed topics
in the Explorer.
Please, kindly help me to use this possibility.

                                                                    Regards

Igor Mackarov