  • From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON@manuela.imaf.es>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 13:11:59 +0100 (MET)
  • Subject: Warning: could not send message for past 4 hours
  • To: <victor@imaf.es>
    **      THIS IS A WARNING MESSAGE ONLY      **
    **  YOU DO NOT NEED TO RESEND YOUR MESSAGE  **

The original message was received at Tue, 11 Jan 2000 09:10:33 +0100 (MET)
from merlin.imaf.es [193.147.207.65]

   ----- The following addresses had transient non-fatal errors -----
<www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it>

<www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it>... Deferred: Connection refused by wm.ictp.trieste.it.
Warning: message still undelivered after 4 hours
Will keep trying until message is 5 days old