  • From: www4mail@web.bellanet.org <www4mail@web.bellanet.org>
  • Date: 4 Jan 2000 01:55:26 -0000
  • Subject: [was Request Part - 9 of 98] Requested (URL - http://www.soim.com/soimexpress_zip.009)
  • To: ecwong@home.com
Dear User,
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota :	273
Used Quota      :	27
Last access     :

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://www.soim.com/soimexpress_zip.009
Mail Received   :  Mon Jan  3 20:51:57 2000
Request Process :  Mon Jan  3 20:52:31 2000
Delivery Time   :  Mon Jan  3 20:55:26 2000
User Option(s)  :  getsize=10000

HELP TIP:  For more information send the command "help mime"
	For help with recombining split file(s) request for "help split"

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.