From: www4mail@web.bellanet.org [mailto:www4mail@web.bellanet.org]
Sent: 02 Agustus 2000 10:02
To: Djono.Danu@metrodata.co.id
Subject: Requested (URL -
http://mp3.attin.com/English/other/grammy/Manbo.mp3)

Dear User,
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota :	299
Used Quota      :	1
Last access     :

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://mp3.attin.com/English/other/grammy/Manb
			o.mp3
Mail Received   :  Tue Aug  1 22:59:48 2000
Request Process :  Tue Aug  1 23:00:43 2000
Delivery Time   :  Tue Aug  1 23:02:09 2000

HELP TIP: 	Try our new help system send the command "help index"

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

News: Free Internet Training Course Materials in English, Spanish, and
Chinese available at http://unganisha.idrc.ca/it
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.

504 超过了最大客户数

   由于请求过多,请求 '/English/other/grammy/Manbo.mp3'
   临时不能访问,请稍后再试

    [1]thttpd/2.16 29feb00