Re: Quota problems

Dear Sirs,

The www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it server is currently implementing a new
quota system, that permits us to limit:
	1. the number of users that will be answered, during any
		particular quota period.

	2. The number of Mega bytes sent to any user.

	3. The number of requests answered from the user

	4. The number of megabytes transferred by the server to all users.

So, the apparent discrepancy in quota figures maybe explained as followed.
Although you might still have a correct quota value, the server may choose
not to reply due to other limitations placed on the it by the
network/system administrator.

I will look into the various problems and try to clean up the quota
system.
However the quota week was reset a few minutes ago, so you should have
access now!

Thanks
Clement Onime