translation - was: Re: XFORMREPLY = TEXT & longish ...

Hello Clement,

thank you again for your reply.

If you decide it will be worth the effort to translate to German, I'll take it.
That I don't use a mailer who's able to be serviced by a browser
might make me hard to understand some things correctly or completly.