Re: One more 403 Forbidden

The site was forbidden because the parser picked up the word 'babe' in
babeltxt.zip.  I have taken that out of the filter now on the Unganisha and
Bellanet servers.  The servers no longer parse meta data.

-Steve

Steve Song <steve@unganisha.idrc.ca>
Unganisha (Connectivity) Project <http://www.idrc.ca/unganisha>