  • From: www4mail@web.bellanet.org <www4mail@web.bellanet.org>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 03:55:04 +0400
  • Subject: ERROR REPORT (URL - http://www.finmarket.ru/ANALITIC/Company/Tech _SLT/Help/Help.htm)
  • To: Eugeny.Sattler@RU.NESTLE.com
Dear User,
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota :	299
Used Quota      :	1
Last access     :

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://www.finmarket.ru/ANALITIC/Company/Tech_
			SLT/Help/Help.htm
Mail Received   :  Mon Sep 27 19:53:01 1999
Request Process :  Mon Sep 27 19:54:51 1999
Delivery Time   :  Mon Sep 27 19:55:04 1999

HELP TIP: 	For more information send the command "help error"

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.

Error 403  - Forbidden - Access to requested page/site is forbidden

Forwarded message 2

Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota :	298
Used Quota      :       2
Last access     :	html on Mon Aug 30 03:00:10 1999

Details for Current Page
URL             :  http://www.finmarket.ru
Request Time    :  Mon Aug 30 03:42:37 1999
Delivery Time   :  Mon Aug 30 03:43:05 1999