Re: 403 Forbidden

Well,
I guess I can tell why it is deny the page.

Apart from the deny file mechanism, www4mail scans the META HEADERS of
requested web pages for for some pre-defined keywords (The list of
keywords is configurable). When the meta-headers defines the list of
keywords to include SEX and co.. Such pages are denied.
If the request was for a binary file, www4mail will double check by
grabbing the main/home page of the site and scanning it for the keywords.

I think maybe a compromise would be to scan the META HEADERS only when
someone is requesting a binary file(images and co). That is for HTML pages
only the deny file mechanism would be used. This will permit at least text
access to sites that include such keywords in thier headers.

Also, an adminstrator can disable this META headers scan by setting
/specifying the following in the configuration file

DisableXratedCheck 1

This limits the checks to just using the deny file...

The question of detecting sites with Adult only content is still an open
one.

Clement Onime
PS: Glad to see so many responses on the list...