Re: A Problem

This is a very interesting situation, the operators of
http://linuxsaga.com have thier web server configured to compress
HTML pages using gzip. Netscape & MSIE transparently handling the
decompression.

I have tried to provide a fix (on www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it) that
transparently decompresses for text or html document only.

Thanks
Clement Onime