Re: Help ! Please cancel ERROR Report mail to me .

From: ONIME EHIMIKA OHIREIME <onime@ictp.trieste.it>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 14:28:42 +0200 (MET DST)
To: The Undertow <the.undertow@juno.com>
cc: www-email-discuss@w3.org

Well,
You don't appear to be using the wm.ictp.trieste.it server, from the logs.

The reply I sent earlier only applies to users of the wm.ictp.trieste.it
server.  And it only appears with Error 408.

So, your experience and a lot of the other experiences are not related to
the problem stated below.

Thanks
Clement Onime