RE: FW: [was 1 Request Part - 19 of 28] Requested (URL - http://www.swissair.com/download/tt99_00_exe.019)

Well,
You can try to get the missing parts using the getpart command.

Well, I think that the trieste gateway (mail server) will not mail you
back anything that has spent over 12 hours in the queue.

I made some slight adjustments to the sendmail configuration and I think
it would be faster now!

Thanks
Clement Onime