Re: Reference difficulties

Well,

There were changes in the way the version 2.2 gateways handle the get/send
command. This was done in order to minimize the system resources and
increase the speed (response time).

Unfortunately this was one of the side effects of optimisation.
Okay, I shall look into it..

Thanks
Clement Onime
BTW: Was it from the www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it server?