Re: Antwort: Re: Antwort: Re: What's wrong?

Yes,
I can seet what you mean...
The main difference for now is that the Server at
www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it is currently testing support for other
languages..

I have made some adjustments to ensure that it would send as attachments
international language versions of web pages...
So this means that most of the time, you will get the text page resulting
from a GET command as an attachment.

Also Please kindly feel free to assist us with testing the german version
of the user interface and help files by placing the following line before
your request:
xmylang=de

Thanks
Clement Onime

PS: I hope this does not upset anyone else...