Re: Incorrect

The problem is not with your browser.  The Lynx browser that the www4mail
server uses doesn't support the frames.  Beside that when you request a
document from a www4mail server you are requsting a single document,
and a frames site uses multiple documents, just as the images are
seperate
documents.