Re: Request submission .

Dear

When Messanger opens a mail window (with the message already filled in by
www4mail) instead of clicking the send button or ICON , click the File
Menu item, there should be an option for Send Later, select that. On Unix,
it claims that pressing Alt+Shift+Enter will also queue the message for
sending later this is not available under Windows.

Thanks
Clement