Re: whois

Dear Heber,
Please I would like to have the following information:

1. What is the URL of thw whois gateway that you are trying to USE
	(beause you should use a web gateway to make your queries)

2. Can you determine if the failure was
	*	remote server problems (Error reports or something
		similar) or
	*	www4mail generated problems (coding of your data ?) or
	*	Wrong form of data input (Were trying to use a direct URL
		for a page that uses POST?)

Okay, Finally please send me a copy of your request and the reply from the
www4mail gateway.

Thanks
Clement Onime