Re: Problems with ww4 Trieste

Dear Raul,
I have made some changes, please try again and let me know if it
continues.

SYNOPSIS
This appears to be a problem with the Mail Transport Agent - sendmail. I
installed a new version some time to prevent MAIL spaming using the
wm server.
Anyway, sendmail has some problems converting 7 bit to 8 bits (a
documented BUG). I hope I have been able to disabled this conversion.

Thanks
Clement Onime