Re: comment

As it happens the maximum allowed file size is one of those parameters
that are fixed by the site administrator.

In order to get the current file size limit, send a mail to
www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it and in the body, place the line

help info

It will return to you the file size limit and other useful information
about the server configuration..

Thanks
Clement Onime