Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

Well, you can try the command(s):
TSOURCE to get the HTML source unmodified as a MIME attachment
XGET to get a modified version of HTML source as a MIME attachment..
SOURCE get the unmodified HTML source in the body of the message.

There's the XUUENCODE command to force uuencoding as an alternative to
MIME..

Finally, it would be to your advantage to send a message the toe server
and in the body of the message place the word
HELP.

Thanks
Clement Onime