Re: [GoenkarBBS] Getting web-pages via email {02}

Dear ,

I am sorry to say that the www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it server was down
between 21.00 hours Monday Jun 13th and 12.00hours on  Tuesday Jun 14th
for a system upgrade... Incidentally I still haven't finished the
upgrade yet..

In order to serve you better the new www4mail times out a site if it does
not get a response from the remote site within 2 - 3 minutes...
However if it does get a response, it give enough time for the download to
be complete..

You can receive the help message by sending a help request to the server
itself and not to www4mail@w3.org.

Thank you

Clement Onime