Re: Problem with wwwmail, IE 3.02, NT 4.00.1381, Microsoft Exchange 5 .0.1458.47

Try to use the XBYJS command...

IE3.02 has a problem with sending mails. The XBYJS command provides a
work-around for this problem through the use of Javacsript..
I hope it works okay with Exchange (I know it works with Internet Mail).

The source code of www4mail can be downloaded from
http://www.ictp.trieste.it/~www4mail

But I would advise holding on till Monday. Then you can get the latest
version of www4mail. It should be out by Monday.

Thanks
Clement Onime