Re: [www-email-discuss] <none>

Well, I suspect that what you have is a configuration problem,
you must configure your browser to use your e-mail agent.

We have had some success with netscape communicator 4.x
With MS explorer, you have to try I.E 5.0 and if that is not working, you
need to upgrade the javascript handling section of Explorer or Windows..
also try the www4mail command xbyjs

Anyway, I see that your mail program is the bat.. I hope that it can
support/accept mails from OLE or the Browser... If not then you can try to
use the www4mail command xjsdump and then after clicking the Get
Selected Document(s) button you can cut and paste from the browser
window to the mail editor.

Thanks
Clement Onime