Re: Error in Unganisha

Hi Angel,

We recently upgrade the bandwidth to our servers.  This has had a effect on
how load is managed on our web-to-email servers.  We are in the process of
trying to optimize performance and minimize downtime.  Thanks for your
patience and hopefully you won't be seeing too many more of those errors.

Regards.... Steve Song

Steve Song <steve@unganisha.idrc.ca>
Unganisha (Connectivity) Project <http://www.idrc.ca/unganisha>