Fw:

-----Original Message-----
From: Rahimi mohamad <Rahimi@Ark.Tabrizu.ac.ir>
To: www4mail-comments@w3.org <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
Date: Friday, July 16, 1999 8:11 AM

    July 16,1999

    Dear Sir,

                        I have a probelm with your web-mail.It would be great if you
                    kindly help me.I think that I had sent a coorect letter to your
                    web-mail but I received error message.I am sending my letter
                    that I have sent to your web-mail as a attachment .Please
                    help me with my mistakes.Thank you in advanced.

                                                                                            Sincerely yours,

                                                                                            Dr.Rahimi
 .