  • From: www4mail@web.bellanet.org <www4mail@web.bellanet.org>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 19:53:26 -0400
  • Subject: [was (no subject)] Requested (URL - http://www.icis.ntu.edu.sg:8000)
  • To: zxj70789@mail1.sjtu.edu.cn
Dear User,
Statistics of your (per week) usage of this service
Remaining Quota :	294
Used Quota      :       6
Last access     :	html on Wed Jul 14 07:24:51 1999

Details for Current Page
------------------------
URL             :  http://www.icis.ntu.edu.sg:8000
Request Time    :  Wed Jul 14 19:53:08 1999
Delivery Time   :  Wed Jul 14 19:53:26 1999

HELP TIP: This attachment may be view with a web browser

Please report BUGS to : www4mail-comments@w3.org

We need your feedback to help keep this service going.  Send your web to
email experiences to info@bellanet.org.  Thank you.
WWW4MAIL Version 2.08c1: For more information send HELP INFO

Notice: All requests to this service are stored in log files.
Disclaimer: The provider of this service cannot be held responsible for the
contents, presentation or mis-presentation of supplied documents.