Re: ERROR

Probably you need to upgrade the Javascript section of the Operating
System.

There is a certain addon file called msjavx86.exe from Microsoft. The
file is almost 2 years old and is about 5067384 bytes (about 4.8MB). This
file was to enhance the java handling of MSIE3.0 and co...

I could send you this file directly if you are interested.

Thanks
Clement Onime