Re[2]: a bug

Hello ,

you wrote:

OEO> www4mail will not permit the accessing of adult oriented sites, or sites
OEO> that contain ponographic materials.

OEO> Thanks
OEO> Clement Onime

OEO> On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, frost wrote:

>> Hello www4mail-comments,
>>  why did I get an error report when I required some pages,
>>  it is said Error 403 - Forbidden - Access to requested page/site is
>> forbidden. but actually I have access to that page directly, such as
>>  http://www.gradschools.com/listings/east/eng_other_east.html
>>  and
>>  http://www.gradschools.com/listings/out/indust_eng_out.html
>>
>>  anyhow, your reply to my request is very fast, thanks for your
>>  service. it is really very good.
>>
>> Best regards,
>>  frost                          mailto:frost98@263.net

Actually, what I required is not from an adult oriented sites, or sites
that contain pornographic materials. It is a site about the E-mail
address of the graduate schools in USA. (I have given you two examples)
I mean I could get some pages easily, but I couldn't get other pages on the
same site via your server, that is strange to me. So I thought it is a
bug and reported it to you.
Glad to hear your reply.
Thanks a lot.