FW: Requested (URL - http://www.cedelbank.com)

Hello,

Today I have downloaded minimum 30 pages, but Used Quota still is 1!

Kind regards
Asbjorn

        Visit us at
http://www.cedelinternational.com or http://www.cedelglobalservices.com or
http://www.cedelbank.com

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the Cedel Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.  It is intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of the Cedel Group or any company forming part of the Cedel Group.