Re: BUG!!!

To find out more details about errors, send a mail to www4mail and in the
body place the following line
help errors

BTW: Error 403 indicates that the URL is either in the Access Control List
(List of sites that www4mail won't access for you) or the file name had
words like sex, fuck and co..

Well, if the file name does not contain such words then you
might have better luck using a different server, Otherwise you have to try
with some other service such as ftpget.

Thanks
Clement Onime