Re: Some questions about quota

Each www4mail administrator can choose to change the quota period from the
default of 1 week.
For the www4mail@wm.ictp.trieste.it server:
The quota is 300 documents per week.
The quota is automatically reset to 300 at the end of each week, Currently
the quota week seems to start at about Mid-day on Thursdays.
The quota should be decreasing with each access.

Thanks
Clement