CANNOT OPEN 52K ATTACHMENT

On Tue, 12 Jan 1999, KCVON wrote:

> The file (including an attachment) whose size is 52K cannot be open.

Dear KCVON,
You did not specify the site or document that you requested??
I tried the following four sites which our records show that you
visited:
	http://www.acbl.org/info/charts/alrtproc.htm
	http://www.bridgeworld.com/beginners/bbeg2.html
	http://web.avo.fr/haffner/arbitre/som_code.htm
	http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/marlowc/allcon~1.htm

The last one generated a document of about 51K. In all cases, I was able
to view the documents using a WEB Browser...
From what I can figure out, you are using
Foxmail 2.1 [cn] as your e-mail program, this would suggest
MS Windows environment, Probably you can use IE or Netscape.

I would suggest that you try again and send us more details on the
requested site if the problem persists.

Thanks
Clement Onime