Re: [was (no subject)] Requested (URL - help://www4mail)

Dear,
Your browser does not support mailing and it does not do Javascript.
The best option is that you get a browser that supports mail and/or
Javascript.

Alternatively you could try to hack each form and send the right data to
the www4mail gateway.

Thanks
Clement