I need some help

From: jolly-roger-varadero <jolly-roger-varadero@ip.etecsa.cu>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:53:13 -0500
To: <www4mail-comments@w3.org>
Hi:
Yesterday, I have used for the first time your Web by mail service and I can tell that it is really great. Congratulations !
I asked for the Hewlett Packard Web site because I need to find the prices of ink cartridges for HP DeskJet 1000C printer, in Florida, USA, but I was unable to get this information. I couldn't access the page with the information I need. May be because of  I have no skill browsing the net, or perhaps I couldn't reach the correct page while using your service (remember that I became a user just yesterday).
If you can find this information for me, please send it to my e-mail address.
The printer model is HP DeskJet 1000C and the cartridges it uses are:  HP 51641A (color) and HP 51645A (black)
I need to know their prices in Florida, USA and preferably in Hialeah.
Excuse me for use this address for something totally different from its normal application, but I really need this information ASAP.