Fw: Server unreachable

----- Original Message -----
From: Mey <meylien@infomed.sld.cu>
To: <kmorrow@bellanet.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 1999 4:59 PM
Subject: Server unreachable

Miss Katherin Morrow, Communications Officer:

I'm one of those persons that don't have full access to the WWW. I know your
time should be very precious, so I'm going to be as precise as possible.

I have tried to use your server several times and I always get the answer
you'll see at the end. I would like to know, if possible, why can't I reach
your server and make it usefull for me?

I'll appreciate any indications you give me.

Thank you very much,
Javier Santos

This is the answer I always get:

The original message was received at Wed, 1 Dec 1999 16:27:16 -0500
from [169.158.160.161]

<www4mail@web.bellanet.org>

... while talking to mail.sld.cu.:
>>> RCPT To:<www4mail@web.bellanet.org>
<<< 550 Mail from <meylien@infomed.sld.cu> to <www4mail@web.bellanet.org>
prohibited from your location (UNKNOWN@UNKNOWN ip=196.1.112.18)
550 <www4mail@web.bellanet.org>... User unknown
>>> RSET
<<< 421 Service not available, closing transmission channel