Re: An attachment is not an attachment

I suspect that your user used the WRONG www4mail option.
The correct option would be one of the following

http://hem.passagen.se/tazm/attila/kalen.zip
or
XGET http://hem.passagen.se/tazm/attila/kalen.zip

DEFINITELY - NOT ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
SOURCE http://hem.passagen.se/tazm/attila/kalen.zip
or
GET http://hem.passagen.se/tazm/attila/kalen.zip
or
SEND http://hem.passagen.se/tazm/attila/kalen.zip

FOR MORE DETAILS : Send a mail to one of the www4mail servers and in the
body place the word help.

Thanks
CLement