Re: DRM

Dear Dr. Baker,

the minutes of the WS are published. You can find a link from the
homepage of the Workshop:
http://www.w3.org/2000/12/drm-ws/

The summary should also be linked from there, but it is still
under consideration.

In general, I admit, that we are not as fast, as everybody
expects. This is due to overcommittment inside W3C's Team.

For the moment, there is no decision yet on the next step. We are
still considering the options.

Best,

Rigo Wenning            W3C/INRIA
Policy Analyst          2004, Routes des Lucioles
mail:rigo@w3.org        F-06902 Sophia Antipolis
+33 (0)6 73 84 87 31    http://www.w3.org/