Next Steps (was: Digital Content Rights - Call for conference papers)

Hi Everyone!

Jonathan wrote:
> ...I believe the the aftermath of Sophia should produce a working
> plan that draws on existing works and creates a product consistent with
the
> stated goals of the W3C...

I've attached a working document with reflections on the Workshop, exploring
several  issues and proposing next steps. The Program Committee has seen an
earlier version of this; it is evolving, and includes thoughts on some of
the discussions this morning (including some of the points Jonathan just
raised...)

My intent is to evolve our discussions toward a something that would
resemble a "plan" or draft of an Activity Proposal, consistent with the
goals and process of the W3C. I would appreciate comments, suggestions,
criticism, etc!