RE: XrML?

All,

Since we are discussing rights languages and intereoperability,
I would like to bring this list up to speed with developments
in MPEG.

Please find here a link to MPEG's revised Call or Requirements.
See http://mpeg.cselt.it/hot_news.htm and look for "Call for
Requirements for a Rights Data Dictionary and a Rights
Expression Language".
The Call for Requirements has been extended and re-issued at
the last (March) MPEG meeting.

There will be a separate 'Ad Hoc Group (AHG)' meeting to propose
a solid draft of the requirements to the next MPEG (July) Plenary
meeting, and the AHG meeting is open to Ad Hoc Group members and
those who respond  to the Call.

The meeting will take place 7/8 June in central London and is
being hosted by IFPI (International Federation of the
Phonographic Industry).

Note the deadlines:
- Submissions due by June 1st
- Meeting registration due by May 25th

All details are in the zip file that you can obtain by following
the link above.

Kind Regards,
Rob Koenen

Dictionary