Re: Suggestion: Element.scrollParent

Sounds like a cool feature. What are the use-cases? I'm genuinely curious
as I've never came across a situation where I've needed this. Are there not
any cases where there may be two parents in the hierarchy and you don't
want the closest, but the one after it? Also, a more specific name would be
better like "closestScrollParent" or similar. "scrollParent" is vague since
there could be multiple "scrollParent"s technically.