Re: What is the DOM4 Attr interface used for?

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 11:31 AM, Roy Walmsley
<roy.walmsley@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> If the living standard supersedes level 4 then where does it tell me that?

Well, "DOM4" is a fork (and out-of-date). I didn't know it was a W3C
Recommendation, but that's likely the result of W3C violating their
own Process document (as they did before with HTML 5.0 and other
documents).

https://platform.html5.org/ is a pretty good overview for that.

--
https://annevankesteren.nl/