RE: UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

Oops… yeah, you’re right. Well, I’m game for a non-audio call tomorrow.

From: Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик) [mailto:garykac@google.com]
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2016 5:11 PM
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Cc: Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>; www-dom@w3.org
Subject: Re: UI Events teleconf 2016-04-12

12pm (noon) Pacific is 4am in Japan.  Our previous time was already optimized for Pacific/Japan time (since it's midnight-ish in Europe).

Sadly, there aren't a lot of options that work for Pacific and Japan:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?year=2016&month=4&day=12&p1=234&p2=671

-Gary