RE: UI Events telecon next week?

OK. For WPT, you (and I) will need to go through the pull-request process. You can find great instructions at: http://testthewebforward.org/docs/github-101.html

From: Gary Kačmarčík (Кошмарчик) [mailto:garykac@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 8, 2015 6:20 PM
To: Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com>
Cc: wez@google.com; olli@pettay.fi; masayuki@d-toybox.com; kochi@google.com; www-dom@w3.org; hsteen@mozilla.com
Subject: Re: UI Events telecon next week?

It looks like I don't have permission to edit the web-platform tests. I was unable to commit the change (adding the new readme.md<http://readme.md> file).

I was able to make edits to the uievents, code and key repos.

-Gary

On Tue, Sep 8, 2015 at 6:13 PM, Travis Leithead <travis.leithead@microsoft.com<mailto:travis.leithead@microsoft.com>> wrote:
We had a good working meeting—mostly getting upgraded to WebEx and Github. But we are now more comfortable in our new working environment, so we can start tackling issues once again!

We’re planning to meet again on the phone and IRC next week as well.